Smt. Sudesh Dutt, TGT (Eng.)
• Reward yourself with a hot cup of coffee, or chocolate milk, when you are extremely tired. This will refresh you.
• Say 'No' to your child when he throws a tantrum. Don't give into the unreasonable demands of your child. Make eye contact and tell the child you mean business.
• Dont feel guilty that you could be a better mother if you could spend more time with your kids. Remember 'Quality' is more important than 'Quantity' time.
• Meditation can be an excellent stress buster.
• Keep reminding yourself that you have an identity of your own and you are special. You are Unique.
• Free yourself from the pressure of remembering a I0O things by just jotting down 'things to be done' to be organised and avoid last minute hassles.
• Don't be a perfectionist. Overlook a few things not done perfectly
• Make your children independent like making their own beds, polishing their shoes etc.
• Re-live your childhood by visiting the park , going to a movie, or a zoo, or visiting your friends.
• Create a corner for yourself in the house. Keep photographs of your near and dear ones, holy books or any other memento. Sit here and relax from your regimented routine.
• Solve crosswords, have debates with your grown up children to lubricate your fatigued brain.
• Firmly disallow anyone in the family or outside to be extremely demanding or accuse you.
Do not demand but command respect, diginity,appreciation because they help you to grow emotionally. -
आओ नव-वर्ष का स्वागत करें
6 years ago